Your Missionary to the Philippines

October 16, 2006

Dear Pastor and Church,

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have command you; and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen. (Matthew 28:19-20).

First of all we praise and glorify the name of our dear Lord Jesus Christ for always answering our prayers and for all the blessings that He has bestowed upon our lives. He's been faithful to us.

Secondly we want to share our hearts with you, the Lord's been so good to our lives. He has blessed our deputation because God leads us to those churches that are willing to have us and are willing to help us, especially those that have a love for lost souls. We thank the Lord for their ministry.

According to our deputation goal, God is so good to our monthly support. We are 80% towards that goal. Our Van project is now at $7,640, so please continue to pray for the additional $360 we need to complete our goal. Please pray for the remaining 20% goal for our monthly support. We just want to let you know that even though we didn't complete our goal yet, we are still going home on the 2nd of November. We have our plane ticket already. The Lord knows our hearts we are excited to go home to start a new church and preach the gospel to our own people. Please pray for our travel, as we are leaving Ohio, Thursday 11:55AM eastern time, arriving in the Philippines Friday 10:50PM. We do believe that God will answer our prayers. We will put all our trust in Him and He will take care of us.

With all our hearts, thank you for your faithful financial support and prayers. We do really appreciate it. May the Lord bless you all and your ministry. Always remember that you are always in our hearts and especially in our prayers. We miss you and we love you all.

Bro. Ramon & Marlynne Briones

Sending Church:
Independent Baptist Church
Marilao Bulacan, Philippines

Support Address:
Independent Baptist Mission for Asians
PO Box 912
Marietta, OH 45750
740-374-5748 Fax: 740-374-5720

If you would like to make an offering specifically to The Briones' ministry in the Philippines, you may submit your Love Offering through mailing your check or money order to

Friendship Baptist Church 

2209 E Pawnee St
Wichita, KS 67211

Please put on your check, "Ramon Briones - Philippines"

Welcome | Who We Are | Missions | Sermons | Contact | Love Offerings | Site Map | Ask Bro Ray